This article describes the Electrex Meters and sensors that are integrated with DEXGate or DEXGate2. The article is divided into the following sections:
Electrex Femto D4
Product and variants: Femto D4
Description: Femto D4 is a three-phase DIN-rail energy analyzer.
Measures: Electrical parameters
Compatible using: DEXGate & DEXGate 2
Electrex Femto D4 - Quick Install Guide
To follow this guide you will need:
- 1 x DEXGate
- 1 x Femto D4
- 1 x USB-RS485 adapter
- 1 x Computer
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- Install the current transformers following the following diagram:
- Connect the orange USB cable to the A connector, the yellow cable to the B connector and the black cable to the GROUND connector:
- Power up the meter.
- Access the setup menu and configure the Modbus address.
- Configure the current transformers factor.
- Reset meter values.
- Power up the DEXGate.
- Connect the USB-RS485 cable to the DEXGate.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to your computer and the ETH1 port of the DEXGate.
- Access the web administration interface of the DEXGate (http://172.16.0.1).
- Log in (the default username and password are admin/admin).
- Go to the "Bridge Configuration" section.
- Edit the line:
to look like this:
It means that there is a Femto in ModBus address 10.
- Restart the Modbus bridge or the DEXGate.
- You're done!