Satel Owasys - Description
Satel Owasys is a DIN-rail data logger it's compatible with multiple devices:
- Sennet Meter
- Circutor CVM-Mini
- IEC 870-5-102 meters
It also offers:
- Analog Inputs
- Digital Inputs
Adding Satel Owasys to DEXMA
To add a Satel to DEXMA platgorm you need to configure both, the device and the software.
For the device, you need to go to the "Datalogger General Parameters" and introduce "is3.dexcell.com" in the field "Server IP".
In the section "Application parameters" you need to select the option DEXCell platform.
Back in the software, and follow these steps:
1. In the upper right corner of your main page select "Settings":
2. Once in the Settings page select "Gateways" and select "Register a new gateway":
3. Select Satel Owasys and click "Next" :
4. Choose a name for your gateway and fill the gaps. Serial Number is the MAC of the gateway and Phone number is not mandatory.
5. Just click on save, and the Satel Owasys will start sending data.