This article includes a description of the eGauge gateway and how to add the eGauge gateway into DEXMA Platform.
eGauge is an affordable, flexible, secure, web-based electric energy and power meter that can measure up to 12 circuits on up to 3-phases (120V−480V, 50−60Hz).
Use it to measure and record whole-house consumption, solar, wind, and other renewable electricity generation, measure consumption of individual loads, such as appliances or the consumption of geothermal system pumps and backup heaters.
Adding Egauge Gateway into DEXMA Platform
DEXMA Platform is compatible with Egauge. In order to start receiving data to your account from your gateway follow these steps:
1. First of all, enter to your eGauge account and go to "Settings" menu. Here, indicate your preferences. As Data Sharing, select "DEXCell Energy Manager":
3. Then, access to app.dexma.com and go to "Settings"
4. Go to "Gateways" and click on "Register a new gateway":
5. Select "Egauge" and click on "Next":
- Name: write a distinctive name for your Egauge
- Identifier: write the ID identifier of your gateway obtained on step number 2
- Time Zone: select gateway's time zone
- Status: select "Activated" to start receive data