GreenBox - Description
GreenBox co-ordinates, manages and monitors the ZB Connection Network. The web-based user friendly interface allows for simple setup and configuration of the wireless sensors.
How to add a GreenBox gateway into DEXMA Platform
DEXMA Platform is compatible with the Greenologic Greenbox. To properly configure this gateway to send data to the platform follow this steps:
1. Configuration in Greenbox
- Log in into your greenbox website
- Go to "Database export" menu
- Select "Remote Service Call" > "Add Remote URL"
- Add the following URL: http://greenbox-insert.dexcell.com/insert-greenbox.html
- Select de call interval (Normally 15 minutes)
- Submit the configuration
Before going to DEXMA Platform, write down the HUB ID. This code is needed to link your DEXMA account with this gateway.
To find the HUB ID, go to "Settings" > "Site/STMP details"
The HUB ID will appear at the top of the dialog. Copy it in a notepad:
2. Configuration in DEXMA Platform
Once you have set up the Live Data Export inside the Greenbox, its time to go to your DEXMA account and register the Greenbox gateway.
- Go to www.app.dexma.com and log in with your username / password
- Go to the "Settings" area:
- Go to "Gateways" and click on "Register a new gateway":
- Select the Greenbox one and click on "Next":
- Now, simply type a name for the gateway (Ex: Buidling gateway) and copy the HUB ID in the Identifier field.
Finally, save the configuration and wait 15 minutes until the GreenBox starts sending data.