This article presents the following sections:
- Carlo Gavazzi VMU-C EM
- Adding a Carlo Gavazzi VMU-C EM to DEXMA Platform
1. Carlo Gavazzi VMU-C EM
VMU-C EM is a modular system that records, monitors and transmits analog and digital signals from an industrial, commercial or residential installation with a specific focus on energy efficiency. Data is transmitted to DEXCell using FTP.
2. Adding a Carlo Gavazzi VMU-C EM to DEXMA Platform.
To receive data in the platform from Carlo Gavazzi VMU-C EM follow the next steps:
- Go to "Settings":
- In the menu on the left side, click on "Gateways" and then click on "Register a new gateway":
- Select Carlo Gavazzi VMU-C EM gateway and select "Next":
- Field in Name and Time Zona fields and note FTP Adress, User and Password, you will need it in the next step, after that click on "Save":
- Go to gateway's configuration interface and introduce FTP Adress, User and Password noted before.