Adding a Panasonic FPWeb2
In order to register a Panasonic FPWeb2 into the platform, follow these steps:
- Go to www.app.dexma.com and log in with your username/password
- Go to the "Settings":
- Go to "Gateways" and click on "Register a new gateway":
- Select Panasonic FPWeb2 gateway and click on "Next":
- Write a distinctive name for your gateway, configure the Tima Zone where your gateway is and note FTP address, FTP user and FTP Password, you will need it in the next step. Click on "Save":
- Now you have to login into the internal configuration of Panasonic FPWeb2 and introduce FTP address, user and password noted before. For more information see the attached manual.