Manage your Fuel tanks, import your readings and loads and convert them into consumption!
Note: you should be superAdmin or Admin in order to configure the gateway. Otherwise, contact the administrator of your account.
- The first step before start using the application is to create a new virtual gateway where all the new virtual devices created in this application will be associated. For more information, you can check the following article
- Then, click on the "Configure Gateway" button. Here we have to select the gateway created in step 1 and indicate the token you can find when you are editing the gateway (for more information, visit the following article). Once you have indicated the token, if we click on "Save" it should appear a message indicating that the token is correct.
Creating a tank
In order to create your first Tank, click on "New tank" and fill the following fields:
- Tank Name: name of the tank
- Assigned Location: location where the tank is part of
- Minimum stock: minimum stock allowed
- Maximum stock: maximum stock allowed
- Initial stock: first measurement done
- Initial date: date where the initial stock was done
- Initial hour: hour where the initial stock was done
- Description: optional field, to include some additional information
You can import readings in 2 ways:
- Value: value you want to import
- Timestamp: date and hour of the reading you will import
- Type: if it is a reading (you are indicating the level of the tank) or a load (if you reload the tank)
- Through Excel file
- Just select the file you want to upload. The format should be something as follows:
The reading column should contain the readings at each time, and the load column should contain the tank volume loaded, not the reading after loading. In the example above the reading for 31/3/2016 at 21:00 will be 200, the sum of the previous reading and the amount loaded.
If we take as an example the previous image in the Excel file, the app will create a new device with the following consumption:
- from 23/12/2015 11:00 to 17/02/2016 15:00 --> 50
- from 17/02/2016 15:00 to 22/03/2016 10:00 --> 10
- from 22/03/2016 10:00 to 31/03/2016 15:00 --> 30
- from 31/03/2016 15:00 to 22/04/2016 12:00 --> 30
- from 22/04/2016 12:00 to 18/05/2016 17:00 --> 40
This consumption will be divided by the number of hours between the corresponding "from" and "to", and imported with an hourly frequency.