This article includes a description of the Satel DL160 and DL 170 gateways and how to add both gateways into DEXMA Platform.
Satel DL160 - DL170 Gateway - Description
SenNet DL160 is a datalogger which sends data of sensors, meters, etc. through RS232 / RS485, IP (Ethernet) or radiofrequency.
Adding a Satel DL161 - DL171 Gateway into DEXMA Platform
DEXMA Platform is compatible with Satel DL160-170. In order to start receiving data to your account from your gateway follow these steps:
1. Access to app.dexma.com and go to "Configuration":
2. Go to "Gateways" and "Register a new gateway":
3. Select "Satel DL160" and click on "Next":
4. Fill in the gaps with the properly information:
- Name: write a distinctive name for your Satel
- Key: write the gateway's MAC (XX:XX:XX:XX)
- Phone number: optional
- Time Zone: select gateway's time zone
5. Click on "Save". Now you can start sending data to DEXMA.