Microcom FTP solutions
Microcom FTP solutions:
1. Hermes TCR200
The Hermes TCR200 is a telecontrol and telemetry device via GSM/GPRS for industrial environments.
It has 8 opto-isolated digital inputs, 4 analog input interface 4 / 20mA or 0-10V, 4 digital outputs to relay and Modbus protocol.
2. Nemos LP
Excellent solution for pulse monitoring powered by batteries. 8 digital / 4 analog inputs
The Nemos LP is a datalogger with GSM / GPRS communication and battery powered.
It has 8 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs configurable for 0-5 v, 0-10v and current loop voltage outputs and 4 to 12 or 24 v. to feed the analog probes. Is designed to work in places where there are no electrical power network. In its standard configuration is supplied with 4 D-size alkaline batteries giving autonomy to be between 2 and 5 years depending on the configuration. The unit is housed in a box with IP67 protection.
3. Nemos LQ
Excellent solution for pulse monitoring powered by batteries. 2 inputs.
The Nemos LQ is a data acquisition system with GPRS communication flow specifically designed for installation in boxes and environments with high humidity (IP67). It has two inputs for two separate flow meters, each of these entries also has the count signal, an additional entry to mark the direction of flow and yet another alarm that can be used to transmit any alarm condition generated by the flowmeter as they could be low battery alarm, fraud, etc.
If you have a Microcom Gateway installed, please follow this article to integrate it with your account in DEXMA:
How to add a Microcom FTP gateway into DEXCell Energy Manager
In order to register a Microcom FTP gateway into DEXCell Energy Manager, follow these steps.
- Go to www.dexcell.com and log in with your username / password
- Go to the "Settings" area:
- Go to "Gateways" and select "Register a new gateway":
- Select the Microcom FTP one and click on "next".
- Configure the basic information
- Name: write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Serial number: write the serial number of your gateway
- Phone: indicate the telephone number of your gateway. That is an optional field
- Time zone: select the time zone where the the gateway is
- Status: activate or deactivate the gateway
- Click on "Add channel" in order to add as many different channels as you need. If you want to delete any channel, click on "Delete".
- Device name: indicate the device of your name. If you want to add different channels into the same device, write exactly the same name
- Channel: indicate the corresponding channel
- Parameter: indicate the parameter you are going measure
- Click on "Save" and that's all!