In this article, you are firstly going to learn about the datalogger Accuvim II HTTP Push:
The steps necessary to integrate the company's latest model, Accuvim L datalogger, which is configured in a similar way to the previous one, will be presented below:
What is an Accuvim II HTTP Push?
The Accuvim II HTTP Push is a meter from Accuenergy that measures electrical parameters.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: See the file attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here.
How to add an Accuvim II HTTP Push in the Platform
The Accuvim II HTTP Push is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate Accuvim II HTTP Push with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. First of all, enter to your Accuvim II Web server and go to the Settings menu, and then go into HTTP Push.
2. Click on HTTP POST Enable and set the fields as follows:
- Post URL: accuenergy-insert.dexcell.com/
- Meter ID: The device's ethernet MAC (eccXXXXXXX)
- HTTP Port: 80
3. Select Post Interval and Post Content
4. Click on Submit to save changes.
5. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
6. Go to the Settings section:
7. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
8. Select Accuvim II - HTTP Push and click on Next:
9. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Accuvim
- Key: Write here the identifier (meter ID) of your gateway, provided by Accuvim on step number 2 (eccXXXX).
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
10. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.
How to add an Accuvim L HTTP Push in the Platform
Steps in the Accuenergy web interface
1. First, enter the WEB Server of your Accuvim L and access the Settings section where the future Communications window must be configured.
2. Copy the configuration as shown in the Network tab under Communications:
3. Copy the settings as shown in the Time/Date tab:
4. Configure the Data Log tab within Communications:
- Timestamp Format = Local Time String
- Log File Name Format = Time Interval Format
- Log Interval = 15 minutes or higher (5 minutes only exceptional cases)
- Log File Name Prefix = not important, as we will configure the Post File Name in the next step.
5. Post Channel tab within Communications:
It is important to copy all the configuration parameters as they appear in the image.
- Post File Name = name of the file to be imported into the platform. It can be any name and must be in .csv format.
- HTTP/HTTPS Meter ID = will correspond to the term "Key" that will be displayed on the platform.
The Post File Name and the HTTP/HTTPS Meter ID usually/may match and be the same (but in the second case without the .csv).
6. Finally, it is recommended to activate Remote Access, so that both firstname.lastname@example.org and the AccuEnergy Support Team can assist if necessary. With the generated URL, we will be able to access the necessary tests and modify the necessary configuration parameters.
Once these steps have been completed in the Accuenergy Web Interface, the steps within the Dexma platform are the same as for the previous model (follow steps 6 to 10 of Accuvim II).