This external application allows to visualise and analyse consumption data from all our devices through a thermal matrix. Thus, we can visualise hourly our consumption for a selected period, identifying patters.
- Device selector: select the device you want to visualise its consumption in a thermal map.
- Parameter: select which parameter you want to visualise the thermal map
- Dates: select the date range indicating from and to dates
- Frequency: select the sampling frequency which you are going to visualise the data. This selector will filter the parameters which appear on number 2.
- Type: the application allows specify your own colour range for the thermal map (selecting "custom" option) or using the default colours (selecting "thermal" option)
- Export data through excel: the app allows to download all the thermal matrix through excel
- Legend: legend which shows the colour range used to represent the consumption matrix, indicating which colours indicate the maximum values and which colours indicated the minimum values.
Once we have filled all the previous gaps and clicked on "update", it will appear 3 different zones showing the obtained results:
Thermal matrix: it shows the consumption range for each frequency as the range of colours set. In this matrix, it can be obtained which hours of the day represent more consumption and which have a lower consumption. Moving on with the cursor above the graph, we can see the value and the corresponding time stamp.
Statistics: graph which represents the maximum, minimum, average, median and standard deviation values.
Summary table: summary table where are represented the maximum, minimum, average, median and standard deviation values for each of the daily hours.