In this article you're going to learn how to visualise your consumption on a thermal matrix using the Heat Map app.
Contents of this article:
This app allows you to visualise and analyse consumption data from all your devices through a thermal matrix. You can visualise hourly consumption for a selected period, that can help to identify consumption patterns.
- Have available data in the platform. The data should have 15 min, 30 min or daily frequency.
- Install the Heat Map on your account from the Apps market.
How does it work?
- Device selector: select the device for which you would like to visualise its consumption.
- Parameter: select which parameter you would like to visualise.
- Dates: select the date range indicating from and to dates.
- Frequency: select the sampling visualisation frequency. This selector will filter the parameters which appear on number 2.
- Type: the application allows you to specify your own colour range for the thermal map (selecting "custom" option) or using the default colours (selecting "thermal" option).
- Export data through excel: the app allows downloading all the thermal matrix to an excel file.
- Legend: legend which shows the colour range used to represent the consumption matrix, indicating which colours indicate the maximum values and which colours indicate the minimum values.
Using the app: Analysis Screen
Once you have filled all the previous gaps and clicked on "update", 3 different zones will appear showing the obtained results:
Thermal matrix: it shows the consumption range for each frequency as the range of colours set. In this matrix, it can be obtained which hours of the day represent more consumption and which have a lower consumption. Moving on with the cursor above the graph, you can see the value and the corresponding time stamp.
Statistics: graph which represents the maximum, minimum, average, median and standard deviation values.
Summary table: summary table where are represented the maximum, minimum, average, median and standard deviation values for each of the daily hours.