In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger eTactica EG200:
What is eTactica EG200?
The EG-200 is an open Linux gateway, with RS485 Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and MQTT, HTTP & SNMP interfaces.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: Click here for more information about the gateway and to check its manuals.
How to add an eTactica EG200 in the Platform
The eTactica EG200 datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the eTactica EG200 with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select Virtual gateway:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Key: Write here your gateway's ID
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Once you save, edit again the gateway you just created.
7. Write down the token of the gateway, you will need it afterwards:
8. Open the eTactica Gateway UI and navigate to Administration --> Services --> Output Dexma
9. Enter the Key and Gateway token in the eTactica Gateway UI:
10. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.