- Parameters that can be introduced
- Available frequencies and periods
- Widget detailing
Parameters that can be introduced
Only Electricity set up as Reference Device.
Remember that you can easily add new Reference meters for Electricity going to Settings -> Preferences.
Available frequencies and periods
- The frequencies available are Hourly, Daily and Monthly
- The period can be selected by the user among all these:
- To have available data of the parameter selected
- Note that you have to select the frequency of the parameter. Ensure that you have data from that frequency when you select it.
To Setup this widget, you must have a Zone or Template Dashboard created beforehand.
1. Get into the dashboard and click on "New widget".
2. In the next screen select Consumption Distribution on the Basic Widget section.
3. Name the widget.
4. Select the Electricity as the parameter.
5. Select the Reference devices that you would like to see depending on the list that you have configured on the Preferences section previously. You can add as many as you want to visualize them together in the Distribution chart.
6. Select the Frequency, from Hourly to Monthly, and the accumulated Period that you want to visualize.
The widget shows:
- Accumulated consumption data of the reference devices selected for the period defined in the configuration.
- The value of the consumption can only be shown when hovering the widget.