- Parameters that can be introduced
- Available frequencies and periods
- Widget detailing
Parameters that can be introduced
In Zone / Template dashboard
Any parameter that can have a Reference Device set up:
- Gas Energy
- Gasoil Energy
- Exported Energy
- Thermal Heating
- Thermal Cooling
- Compressed air volume
- Solar Radiation
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
Remember that you can easily add new Energy Sources Reference meters going to Settings -> Preferences.
In Location dashboard
Any parameter in the platform.
Available frequencies and periods
- All frequencies available for each parameter in the platform can be selected
- The period is always related with the frequency of the parameter. Ex: Last 24 hours will show the readings of the parameter of the last 24 hours, at the frequency selected (from 15min to hourly).
- The same period selected it's applied to the period to compare with the current one. Ex: Last 24 hours in a widget compared to the previous period, will compare the last 24 hours with the 24 hours previous to those.
The periods available are:
- To have available data of the parameter selected
- Note that you have to select the frequency of the parameter. Ensure that you have data from that frequency when you select it.
To Setup this widget, you must have a Dashboard created beforehand.
1. Get into the dashboard and click on "New widget".
2. In the next screen select Bar Chart on the Parameters Widgets section (on the bottom).
3. Name the widget.
4. Select a parameter with the frequency desired.
5. This step is different depending on the dashboard type:
- In Location dashboard: Select the specific device that you want to visualize.
- In Template / Zone dashboard: Select the Reference device that you want to aggregate and visualize.
6. Select the Period of time to visualize in the widget. Ex: Last 24 hours
7. Select to compare with "Last period" or "Same period last year".
The widget shows:
- Readings in bars of the parameter selected for the reference meter / specific device selected at the Frequency defined and for the Period configured.
- Readings in dots of the parameter selected for the reference meter / specific device selected at the Frequency defined and for the comparison period configured (Last period / Last year equivalent period)
- Note: When hovering the widget bars, you can visualize the value of each bar/dot.