- Parameters that can be introduced
- Available frequencies and periods
- Widget detailing
Parameters that can be introduced
In Zone / Template dashboard
Any parameter that can have a Reference Device set up:
- Gas Energy
- Gasoil Energy
- Exported Energy
- Thermal Heating
- Thermal Cooling
- Compressed air volume
- Solar Radiation
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
Remember that you can easily add new Energy Sources Reference meters going to Settings -> Preferences.
In Location dashboard
Any parameter in the platform.
Available frequencies and periods
- All frequencies available for each parameter in the platform can be selected
- The periods are only to find the maximum of the range. If you select "Fixed maximum" this is not available. The periods that you can choose are:
- To have available data of the parameter selected
- Note that you have to select the frequency of the parameter. Ensure that you have data from that frequency when you select it.
To Setup this widget, you must have a Dashboard created beforehand.
1. Get into the dashboard and click on "New widget".
2. In the next screen select Gauge on the Parameters Widgets section (on the bottom).
3. Name the widget.
4. Select a parameter with the frequency desired.
5. This step is different depending on the dashboard type:
- In Location dashboard: Select the specific device that you want to visualize.
- In Template / Zone dashboard: Select the Reference device that you want to aggregate and visualize.
6. Define the minimum of the range of values that the data is going to be compared with.
7. Define if you want the maximum to be Auto or Fixed.
- Fixed: Define the maximum of the range of values that the data is going to be compared with.
- Auto: Select the period to find the maximum value of the data. Ex: selecting an hourly parameter and Last 24 hours period, the gauge will find the maximum value of that hourly parameter during the last 24 hours and it's going to paint it as the maximum.
8. Define if you want the thresholds of the gauge to be Default or Custom
- Default: Is going to be defined by default by the gauge, taking into account the minimum and the maximum of the range
- Custom: Define at what value the color of the indicator should turn orange and at what value it should turn red.
The widget shows:
A range of values displayed in colors: green, orange and red.
The minimum and the maximum of the range defined
- The value of the parameter at the frequency selected for the period defined
- An indicator showing the position of the value at the given range