- Parameters that can be introduced
- Available frequencies and periods
- Widget detailing
Parameters that can be introduced
Only the following ones:
- Gas Energy
- Gasoil Energy
- Thermal Heating
Available frequencies and periods
- The frequencies available are Hourly, Daily and Monthly
- The period can be selected by the user among all these:
- To have available data of the parameter selected
- In the case of Zone / Template dashboard: to have a reference meter defined for that parameter
To Setup this widget, you must have a Dashboard created beforehand.
1. Get into the dashboard and click on "New widget".
2. In the next screen select Consumption on the Basic Widget section.
3. Name the widget.
4. Select a parameter.
5. This step is different depending on the dashboard type:
- In Location dashboard: Select the specific device that you want to visualize.
- In Template / Zone dashboard: Select the Reference device that you want to aggregate and visualize.
6. Select the Frequency, from Hourly to Monthly, and the accumulated Period of time that you want to visualize.
7. Select to compare with "Last period" or "Same period last year".
8. Optional: Add a custom picture as a background image of the widget.
The widget shows:
- The period of time that you are visualizing.
- Accumulated consumption data of the device or reference device selected for the period defined in the configuration.
- An arrow green (if the consumption is lower than the period that you are comparing to) or red (if the consumption is higher).
- A percentage, next to the arrow, showing the difference between the demonstrative period and the one you are comparing it with.
- Timestamp of the period that you are looking at.