In this article you're going to learn how to use profiles in the EMS Platform.
Contents of this article:
The profile tool is used on the EMS platform to share personal dashboards with other users. Learn how to share dashboards here.
How to create a profile
These are the steps that you must follow in order to create a Profile:
- First of all, we access to DEXMA Platform with a SuperAdmin or Admin user
- We access to "Settings" menu, we go to "Users" zone and we click on the "Profiles" tab
- We click on "Create new profile"
- We indicate the basic data for the new user profile who will have access to all the Dashboards we indicate
- Is allowed to share all types of Dashboards: template, zone and location. Location Dashboards will be only visible if the user has access to the corresponding location.
- Once we have shared the corresponding Dashboards, these will appear on our Dashboards zone. Shared dashboards can only be modified by its owner (AND ONLY if the owner of the dashboard has NOT shared the dashboard with themselves. Sharing a dashboard with the dashboard's owner will remove the ability to edit that dashboard).