- Parameters that can be introduced
- Available frequencies and periods
- Widget detailing
Parameters that can be used
Only the Daily Average Temperature parameter can be used. The outdoor and indoor temperature reference devices can be used in the case of zone or template dashboards.
Available frequencies and periods
- The frequencies available are Hourly, Daily and Monthly
- The period can be selected by the user among all these:
- To have available data of the parameter selected
- In the case of Zone / Template dashboard: to have a reference meter defined for that parameter
To Setup this widget, you must have a Dashboard created beforehand.
1. Get into the dashboard and click on "New widget".
2. In the next screen select Temperature plot on the Basic Widget section.
3. Name the widget.
4. Select a parameter.
5. This step is different depending on the dashboard type:
- In Location dashboard: Select the specific device that you want to visualize.
- In Template / Zone dashboard: Select the Reference device that you want to aggregate and visualize.
6. Select the Frequency, from Hourly to Daily, and the accumulated Period of time that you want to visualize.
7. Select to compare with "Last period" or "Same period last year".
The widget shows:
- The period of time that you are visualizing.
- A chart of temperature data of the device or reference device selected for the period defined in the configuration.
- The solid line bars represent the current period production data. The dotted line represents the selected period to compare.
- On mouse over, you can check each value.