In this article you're going to learn how to configure a location dashboard from scratch.
Contents of this article:
The EMS platform offers the possibility of creating different types of dashboards depending on the hierarchy level where you're placed. A location dashboard allows you to create one single dashboard configuration for a given location in your account, containing the information of that location, so it's a great way to communicate location-specific KPI's.
As said, location dashboards have location-specific information, so you'll only be able to see this dashboard once you're placed on the desired location. Learn more about dashboards here.
Note: Dashboards are unique for each user, but users can share dashboards.
- Having a least one location created.
- In order to create a dashboard on a specific location, you must be placed on the location.
1. Once placed in the desired location, go to Analysis -> Dashboards. Note that when you open the software this is the default screen that appears.
2. Click on Add a location Dashboard.
3. Write the name and click save.
4. Once created you can start adding widgets. Learn how to add widgets in your dashboards.