In this article we’ll go over the features of the Reactive screen.
Contents of this article:
- How does it work?
The EMS Platform allows you to perform a detailed analysis of reactive energy excesses using the Reactive analysis screen. You can access it, in those licenses in which it is available, through the Analysis menu and selecting Reactive.
- To send data to DEXMA with, at least, the 30min frequency, as it's the minimum frequency required to get the reactive excess.
- Send data with the reactive energy parameter 404.
- To accept the devices and datapoints generated when the data gets into the platform.
- To assign those devices to its corresponding location.
- To configure the Supplies and Prices in the Settings section.
- Assign the Supplies and Prices to the devices in Settings --> Locations --> Assign supplies and prices
How does it work?
- Select the desired device from the available list using the selector.
- Select the time period for which you want to display the data.
- Select a reference day.
- You are shown to which supply the selected device is assigned.
- The graph shows the cost of overages discreetly - hour by hour, day by day, etc. - while the summary table calculates cumulatively taking into account the entire selected time period.
- You can save each graph as an image.