This screen is not available anymore.
It was meant to visualise the Reactive excess, to check the cost that it would represent in the bill beforehand.
Since this screen is no longer providing an optimal service, DEXMA has decided to erase it on September 2021 and keep, instead, the Reactive alerts and the new Monthly bills tab in the Cost screen.
On this screen, you can already visualise the cost associated to the Reactive excess, as well as all the disaggregated costs of the bill.
In this article, we’ll go over the features of the Reactive screen.
Contents of this article:
The EMS platform allows you to perform a detailed analysis of reactive energy excesses using the Reactive analysis screen. You can access it, in those licences in which it is available, through the Analysis menu and selecting Reactive.
- To send data to DEXMA with, at least, the 30min frequency, as it's the minimum frequency required to get the reactive excess.
- Send data with the reactive energy parameter 404.
- To accept the devices and datapoints generated when the data gets into the platform.
- To assign those devices to its corresponding location.
- To configure the Supplies and Prices in the Settings section.
- Assign the Supplies and Prices to the devices in Settings --> Locations --> Assign supplies and prices
How does it work?
- Select the desired device from the available list using the selector.
- Select the time period for which you want to display the data.
- Select a reference day.
- You are shown to which supply the selected device is assigned.
Data can be displayed with a bar chart. The graph shows the cost of overages discreetly - hour by hour, day by day, etc. - while
And the chart comes with a summary table which calculates cumulatively taking into account the entire selected time period
The chart from the screen can be exported as a picture.
Tips and tricks
1. Zoom and move the time coordinate