In this article we are going to learn how to use the by device feature in the EMS platform.
Contents of this article:
- Available frequencies
- Available energy sources
- How does it work?
- Data display
- Exporting data
This feature allows to visualize all the parameters available by choosing the device. This feature is very useful when we want to visualize parameters that are not consumption.
The available frequencies in this screen are the ones that you have configured in the Preferences section of the Platform (Settings --> Preferences).
It can go from 5min to monthly.
Available energy sources
In this screen you can visualize all type of parameters available on the EMS platform.
In order to see data in the Consumption screen you need a few things first:
- To send data to the platform
- To accept the devices and datapoints generated when the data gets into the platform
- To assign those devices to their corresponding location
How does it work?
- Device: First we select the device we want to analyze.
- Parameter: Then the parameter. Note: only the accepted parameters will be shown.
- Go to date: We choose the begging date of the analysis. We can see the evolution of the parameter from the selected date on.
In this screen you can visualize your data in a bar chart.
As well as visualize the list of readings of the corresponding period.
The data can be exported in Excel Format and the chart can be saved as an image.