In this article, we are going to learn how to use by device feature in the EMS platform.
Contents of this article:
- Available frequencies
- Available energy sources
- How does it work?
- Data display
- Exporting data
This feature allows to visualise all the available parameters by choosing the device. This feature is very useful to visualise parameters that are not consumption ones.
The available frequencies in this screen are the ones that you have configured in the Preferences section of the Platform (Settings --> Preferences).
It can go from 5min to monthly.
Available energy sources
In this screen, you can visualise all type of parameters available on the EMS platform.
In order to see data in the By Device screen you need a few things first:
- To send data to the platform
- To accept the devices and datapoints generated when the data gets into the platform
- To assign those devices to their corresponding location
How does it work?
- Device: First, select the device you would like to analyse.
- Parameter: Then the parameter. Note: only the accepted parameters will be shown.
- Go to date: You should here choose a day that you would like to display. Depending on the parameter's frequency, the following window will be displayed:
- Hourly or higher --> One week, starting on Monday of the chosen week.
- Daily --> One month, starting on the 1st day of the chosen month.
- Weekly or lower --> One year, starting in January of the chosen year.
In this screen, you can visualise your data in a bar chart.
As well as visualising the list of readings of the corresponding period.
The data can be exported in Excel Format and the chart can be saved as an image.