In this article you are going to learn how to assign Supplies and tariffs to a location.
Content of this article:
After having supplies and prices created they must be assigned to their corresponding device in each location.
- To have a location or sublocation created.
- To have a device assigned to its corresponding location.
- To have Supplies and tariffs created on Settings -> Supplies and prices.
Once you have created your utility supply, it is time to assign it to your devices and groups.
- Go to "Locations" menu and edit the location where the device is. Then, click on "Assign supplies and tariffs" tab.
- Select the properly utility supply and click on "Add"
- Each device or group can only have one utility supply assigned. If a device doesn't appear on the list, it may have already been assigned to another supply
- Drag the devices and groups to each corresponding supply and click "Assign" to save the changes.
- You are done!
Having configured and assigned supplies to the locations is essential to visualize the cost assigned to a consumption through the cost screen, make bill simulation reports...