- We access to "Settings" menu and we select "Supplies and Prices" option on the left menu. As you will see, we can find 2 sections: "Supplies" and "Prices".
- First of all, we have to create a "Prices". We go to Prices tab and we click on "New". Then, we have to select the different billing strategies for each of the concepts in your invoice. Let's see an example.
- Name: write a distinctive name for your prices
- Tariff structure: select your tariff structure corresponding to your bill. For example HT NT from Germany. If you want to know the information about the selected tariff structure, click on "View". If your tariff structure doesn't appear on the list, you can create a new one clicking on "Custom tariff structure". For more information, click here.
- Consumption: indicate the consumption billing strategy. In this case, "Based on tariff structure"
- Contracted Power: indicate the power tariff structure (if it's applied by periods, by a single period or if it doesn't apply)
- Excess Power: select the basis of the excess of power applied to our contract
- Excess Reactive: select the billing strategy for the excess of reactive
- Other Costs and taxes: if the contract has other additional concepts, indicate it here.
Then, we have to fill the gaps and specify that information indicated previously.
- We indicate the prices based our tariff structure. So, for each period we indicate the Cost per period. In the case that our prices change in a certain moment, we can indicate it clicking on "Add Price Change".
- We also have to indicate the Contracted load Prices per period. In the case that our prices change in a certain moment, we can indicate it clicking on "Add Price Change".
- If we have selected the option "Based on phi cosinus" in load excess, it will appear the following screen. Depending on the selected option, this step will be different.
- Finally, if we have selected the Other Costs and taxes option, we will have to indicate it