In this article, we will explain how to create, configure and manage your accounts in DEXMA Platform:
1. Create an account
Inside “Accounts management” menu, we can see the “Accounts” zone. You will need a superAdmin user in order to access to this menu:
This menu is divided into three zones: “Active accounts”, “Expired Accounts” and “Applications”.
- The “Active accounts” area shows a list of all accounts contracted with DEXMA
- You can view your expired accounts under “Expired accounts”.
- The “Applications” area contains all applications pending approval of DEXMA’s sales department, such as new accounts, account extensions, upgrades, etcetera.
Request a new account
We request a new account for the project by clicking on “Create a new account” and filling out the information on our new project:
- Account’s name
- Customer’s name
- Type (RtM) (Pods): you have to indicate the type of license and the number of meters in real time (RtM) and additional Pods.
- Period: number of months you will want to create the account
- Sector: specify the sector of the account
- SMS credits: number of SMS messages we want to buy. The SMS are very useful because they enable real-time alerts
- RTD lines: the number of electrical meters that are going to be monitored via regular remote reading, which entails calling retrieving consumption data from the modem every 24 hours.
Once we have filled all the blanks, we click on “Create a new account”. This will generate an application to sales department for review and approval.
2. Upgrade an account
To start, let's go to Account management.
There, a page like the next one will be shown, with both active and expired accounts and the Applications that are pending approval of DEXMA's sales department.
There are two different ways of upgrading an account:
To do so, we will have to click Plan on the right of the account.
2.1 Upgrade the license
When we do this, the next page will appear to expand the services of the account (in this case we want to upgrade a Starter DP license).
There we have to select the new license that we want this account to have and click Extension request to do the request to the sales department.
2.2 Upgrade the number of Mtr or DP
To do so, we will have to click Upgrade on the right of the account that we want to upgrade.
When we do this, a page will appear to expand the services of the account.
3. Renew an account
DEXMA Platform accounts are good for one year. DEXMA will inform you by email a month prior to account expiration to remind you to renew. You will receive another reminder a week before your account expires and a final notice the day of the account expiration.
We will have to click "Renew" in order to maintain our DEXCell Energy Manager account.
For that, we log in to DEXMA Platform with a SuperAdmin user and we access to "Account Management" menu.
- The "Active accounts" area shows a list of all accounts contracted with DEXMA.
- Under the "Expired accounts" area, you can view your expired accounts
- The "Applications" area contains all applications pending approval of DEXMA's sales department, such as new accounts, account extensions, upgrades, etc.
In order to renew an account, just click on "Renew".