This external application of DEXCell Energy Manager allows you to create synoptic charts which simulate your installation through charts and indicators (text and numerical).
In order to create a synoptic chart, you have to log in to your account with as an Admin or superAdmin user. You will be able to create a synoptic chart per Location, so if your account has 10 locations, you can create up to 10 charts (one per location).
- First of all, you have to upload an image which represents your facility where you will add as many indicators as you need.
- Once you have imported your image, you can see 3 new icons at the bottom of the app:
- Visualization: view where you can see the result of your synoptic chart with all the indicators.
- Edition: view where you can edit your synoptic chart and add all the desired indicators. This view is only available if you access as an Admin or superAdmin user.
- Add a new image: view to modify the current image that represents the synoptic chart. This view is only available if you access as an Admin or superAdmin user.
- Then it's time to add all the indicators. Just point on the screen where you can exactly add the indicator. It will appear a pop-up with all the options to customize the indicator.
- Name: indicate a name for the indicator. This field is optional.
- Text style: option to edit the text style (size, bold, italic, underlined)
- Text colour: we can modify the colour of the text (using the hexadecimal code or using the colour map). We can also modify the transparency of the text.
- Box colour: we can modify the colour of the box (using the hexadecimal code or using the colour map). We can also modify the transparency of the box.
- Device: dropdown where we can select the desired device to create the indicator. This field is optional.
- Parameter: parameter to represent from the device previously selected (if you have selected one)
- Date range: period of time to represent (last value, yesterday, today, last 7 days, last 28 days, etc)
- We can change the size of each indicator. Just put the cursor on the corner of the box and make it smaller or bigger. Also, we can drag & drop each indicator and adjust exactly on the corresponding pixel of the image
- In the right hand corner of the app, is shown the date and the time of the last update of the values represented in the synoptic chart.
Here is shown a couple of examples of different synoptic charts in order to get an idea about what we can create using this application!