In this article you will learn how to use the new widgets by reference device of the platform using the reference meters.
- Introduction to the new widgets by reference device
- Configuration - Type of widgets available
- Access from an external link
Introduction to the new widgets by reference device
After the launching of the New Dashboards, we can finally announce one of its most awaited features: dynamic widgets by reference device!
More about reference devices here.
Get ready to
- Add reference analysis widgets that vary according to the selected location.
- Display data from devices, assigned as reference meters in each location, or aggregation of all of them based on the selected area.
- Use KPI widgets, bar charts, line charts, stacked bars and pie charts that follow the location.
- Share your dashboard with customised links based on the location you want to share.
- Download a .csv file with the list of links associated to each location to manage the sharing in a simple and efficient way.
Configuration - Type of widgets available
To configure a dynamic widget, just select "Raw analysis - by reference device" as data source and select one of the available widgets to display the information.
The widgets available for analysis by reference device are as follows:
Access from an external link
To share a dashboard outside the Platform, you can use a Dashboard link. This link will be accessible from anywhere, without the need to log in to the platform and the information will be refreshed automatically every 15 minutes.
You can also share your dashboards within the platform, with a user profile.
Learn how to share your dashboards here.
Display of widgets by reference device according to the type of location
Currently, dynamic widgets by reference device can be displayed in all location types without distinction.
However, Zone or Global locations will aggregate up to a maximum of 20 devices at the moment. We are working on increasing this aggregation very soon.
Resolution available depending on the selected period
Depending on the period selected in each widget, the available resolutions will be as follows:
|Period of less than 3 months||15-min, 30-min, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly|
|Period between 3 months and 1 year||Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly|
|Period longer than 1 year||Monthly and Yearly|