In this article we are going to learn how to use the Stacked widget.
It displays in bars the readings of one parameter for different devices one above the other, showing its total with a determined frequency and for a given period.
Ex: Last day (yesterday) of hourly electrical consumption for device 1 and device 2.
Available frequencies and periods
- All resolution available in the platform can be selected (from 5 minutes to Montly). When choosing a frequency, remember you must have data in this frequency for it to be visible.
- The period can also be chosen from the following ones:
- Last 7 days
- Last 28 days
- Current month
- Last month
- Year to date
- Previous year
- To have available data of the parameter selected
- Note that you have to select the frequency of the parameter. Ensure that you have data from that frequency when you select it.
To Setup this widget, you must have a Dashboard created beforehand.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Edit Dashboard on the top right of the Dashboard.
- Click on "Add widget".
- Select the Stacked widget in the Charts section.
- Select the parameter that you want to visualise.
- Select the device or devices that you want to visualise the data from.
- Select the resolution you want to visualise.
- Select the operation that you want to apply to the parameter. In this case it is always sum.
- Select the period of time for which you want to visualise the data. (ie: today, last month).
- Click on Save widget at the bottom.
Now the widget is ready, and it will be added to your Dashboard. If you finished editing and adding widgets, you can click on Exit edit mode in the top right corner button.
Once you save and exit the editing mode, the widget shows:
- Readings of one parameter from different devices represented all on the same bar for each unit of the resolution chosen. In the picture below: each day shows the Active Energy for Floor 1 and Floor 3 in one bar. In this case the resolution is Daily and the Period is the previous 7 days.
- When hovering the chart, you can visualise the value of each column.
- You can zoom in the widget to take a closer look at the data.
If you want to see the values of each device in separated bars you should use a Bar widget.