In this article, we are going to learn how the bar widget works. The topics will be:
This widget is a widget that shows in bars the readings of a specific parameter at a certain frequency and for a defined period.
Resolution and available periods
- All available frequencies for each parameter on the platform can be selected
- The period is always related to the frequency of the parameter. Ex: in the last 24 hours it will show the parameter readings for the last 24 hours, frequently from 15min to hourly, to choose.
- The available periods are all those available on the platform: today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 28 days ...
- Have available data for the selected parameter.
- When having to select a frequency from the parameter, make sure you have data for that frequency.
- You can enter any parameter:
To configure this widget, you must first have a Dashboard created.
1. Go to the dashboard and click on "Add widget".
2. On the next screen, select the type of Bars widget in the Charts section.
3. Once in the widget configuration, select the parameter to analyze.
4. Select one or more devices for which you want to view data.
5. Choose the resolution of the data. Remember that if you do not have that resolution in the parameter, it will not be able to be displayed.
6. Select the operation to be carried out (at the moment only the sum operation is found, more operations are under development).
7. Select the time period of the data to be displayed in the widget. Ex: last 24 hours, last month.
The widget is ready and will be added to your Dashboard when you save it!
NOTE: Remember that you can share the results through the Dashboards link. This link will be accessible from anywhere, without the need to log into the platform.
Widget in detail
The widget shows:
- On the vertical axis, the selected parameter
- On the horizontal axis, the period that has been selected.
- The resolution of the data will be according to the one previously selected.
Ex: Last 12 months of Monthly Electricity Consumption.