In this article you are going to learn how to use the Pie chart widget
The Pie chart is a widget that displays the distribution of the data of a specific parameter under the different devices selected in the settings of the widget.
Available frequencies and periods
- The frequency of the parameter doesn't apply in this widget
- The available periods are all the ones available in the platform: today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 28 days,...
- To have data available for the parameter selected
- Any parameter can be selected
To set up this widget, you need to have a Dashboard created beforehand.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Edit Dashboard on the top right of the Dashboard.
- Click on "Add widget".
- Select the Pie chart widget in the Charts section.
- Select one or several devices that you want to visualise the data from.
- Select the operation that you want to apply to the parameter.
- Select the period of time for which you want to visualise the data. (ie: today, last month).
Now the widget is ready and it will be added to your Dashboard when you save it!
The widget shows:
- The % of data of each device selected from the total amount of data
- When hovering over each section, the exact value of data will be shown
- A legend underneath the pie chart shows which color represents each device