|In this article you will learn how to use the Manual Readings App, available in the Apps Market inside the Platform.
This application allows you to import readings or delete peaks without having to upload Excel or CSV files.
The available frequencies in this App are all the frequencies that you have configured in the Preferences section of the Platform (Settings --> Preferences).
It can go from 5 min to monthly.
The available parameters to select in the Manual Readings app are:
- Active Power
- Active Energy
- Inductive reactive Power
- Inductive reactive Energy
- Capacitive reactive Power
- Capacitive reactive Energy
- Apparent Power
- Apparent Energy
- Cos Phi
- Power factor
- Gas Energy
- Gas Volume
- Compressed Air
- Binary input
- Thermal power
- Thermal energy
- Mass Flow
- Pulse counter
- Digital Binary input
- Produced Active Power
- Produced Active Energy
Check the parameters list of the Platform. The app accepts Cumulated and discrete parameters.
In order to be able to use this app you will need first:
- To install it through the platform's Apps market.
- A gateway available where you will import the readings.
How does it work?
Add Gateways in the app
Once you are done adding the gateways, you can start importing readings.
To do so:
1. Go to Analyse --> Analysis --> Manual Readings.
2. Select the device you want to import data into, or create a new device:
- Selecting a device: Just select a device and go to the next step.
- Create a device: Select in the list New device, and indicate in which gateway will the new device be created and which will be the device key for this device.
3. Select the parameter for which you want to import data.
4. Select the frequency of the data that you want to import.
5. Select the date and time of the insertion
6. Write down the value you want to impor
Note : this application allows us to enter the accumulated values of the meters, not the delta (the discretised data for the period chosen).
You can see in which device and in which parameter was the change made and the user that performed it.
This is a free app, so you won't have to pay to download it.