In this article you are going to learn how to create tags
Content of this article:
The platform allows to create tags so you can filter the locations that meet certain conditions. The main purpose of the tags is to navigate though your portfolio in a easy and organized way.
- To have a location or sub-location created.
Steps to create a tag
1. Access to "Settings" menu.
2. Go to "Locations" menu and click on the location which you want to create a tag.
3. In order to create a tag, simply write the tag name you want. For example:
In this case, we have created the tag "3 stars", which will be useful to filter all the hotels that have 3 stars. This tag is stored and can be used for other locations.
4. Once you have created all of the tags, you will see that it will appear a filter on the top of your screen. You can filter by all the tags you want.
The platform allows to create tags for your locations in order to visualize only the locations which meet a certain conditions. Hence, if you have a chain of hotels, you can filter depending on the stars they have. Thus, you can analyse your data only for the hotels with have 3 stars.