In this article you're going to learn how to invite users that are already created on the platform.
Contents of this article:
Note that only if you have Superadmin or admin permissions you will be able to add users to your accounts.
Add a user
If you want to add a user that has been created under your domain then you have to add the user on your account. Follow these steps in order to add a user:
1. Go to the right top part of the screen and click your user.
2. Click to account management.
3. Search the account where you want to invite the user.
4. Click on the account name.
5. Add the user mail on the field users with access.
6. Click save.
Invite a user
If you want to add a user that hasn't been created under your domain on the Platform, then you have to invite this user. Follow this steps in order to invite a user:
1. Go to Settings > Users and click on "Invite user"
- Email: indicate the email of the user you want to invite to this account
- Role: select the role of the new user. For more information about the different roles available on The EMS Platform.
- Profile: select the profile of the user. Thus, we can share dashboards associated with this profile with this user easily. For more information about sharing dashboards, click here.
- Access control: indicate if the user is going to have full access to all the locations or if is going to have access restricted to some locations. Learn more about how to restrict the information seen by a user.
3. Then, the user will receive an email where they will accept or decline the invitation to join the account. If the user does not receive the email, they should check their spam folder.
4. Once the user has accepted the invitation, they will be able to access their new account!
Uninvite a user
If you have invited a user and you want to remove them from an account you must go to Settings -> Users -> Click on the email or User name.
Then click to unbind this account and the user won't longer have access to the account.