In this article, you're going to learn what the profiles of users are and how to use them in the EMS Platform.
What is a profile?
A profile is a type of user.
The main idea of the profile is to create one-shot a set of dashboards for each type of user that you might have (for example Manager, Customers or Sales people) and make them available to all the users that are part of the given profile.
Learn how to share dashboards here.
How to create a profile
These are the steps that you must follow in order to create a Profile:
- First of all, access to DEXMA Platform with a SuperAdmin or Admin user
- Go to Settings --> Users and click on the Profiles tab
- Click on Create new profile
- Write the Name and Description of the new user profile. Then choose the Users that will have that profile, who will have access to all the Dashboards you indicate. (You do not need to fill Location Dashboard, Zone Dashboard and Template Dashboards. These fields were for the Legacy Dashboards).
- You can now go to your Dashboards and share them with the new profile of users!
- You can always edit the information you just created.