In this article you are going to learn about the Satel Owasys datalogger.
What is a Satel Owasys?
The Satel Owasys is a DIN-rail datalogger that is compatible with multiple devices:
- Sennet Meter
- Circutor CVM-Mini
- IEC 870-5-102 meters
It also offers:
- Analog Inputs
- Digital Inputs
NOTE: See files attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here.
How to add a Satel Owasys in the Platform
The Satel Owasys datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Satel with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
Satel Owasys interface
1. Access the Satel Owasys interface.
2. In the Datalogger General Parameters section introduce is3.dexcell.com as the Server IP.
3. In the section Application parameters select the option DEXCell platform.
4. Back in the EMS, log in with your user and password.
5. Go to the Settings section:
6. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
7. Select the gateway Satel Owasys:
8. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Satel
- Key: Write the gateway's MAC (XX:XX:XX:XX)
- Phone number: Optional
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
9. Save the changes on your datalogger and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform.