In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger AcuLink 710:
What is an AcuLink 710?
The Aculink 710 gateway is compatible with Aculink's meters and sensors and from other manufacturers.
This gateway is able to save the data from the different devices that are connected to it inside an internal non-volatile memory until the next data upload to an Internet Server.
Using a LAN connection it can send data through HTTP,XML and FTP.
It communicates with the Platform through FTP.
NOTE: See the AcuLink 710 - Manual Guide and the AcuLink 710 - Available parameters files attached at the end of the article for more information.
How to add an AcuLink 710 in the Platform
The AcuLink 710 datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the AcuLink 710 with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select AcuLink 710 gateway and click on Next:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Key: Write here your gateway's MAC
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the User and Password FTP, you will need it in the next step.
6. Now go to AcuLink 710's configuration interface. In the sending data section, select FTP and write the FTP address ftp.dexcell.com, and the user and password provided by the EMS.
7. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.