In this article you are going to learn about the dataloggers Satel DL161 and DL171.
What are Satel DL161 and DL171?
The SenNet DL161 and the SenNet DL171 are monophasic data loggers that send sensors data, meters data, etc. through RS232 / RS485, IP (Ethernet) or radiofrequency.
NOTE: See files attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here
How to add a Satel DL161 or DL171 in the Platform
The Satel DL161 and DL171 data loggers are 2 of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Satel with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4.Select the gateway Satel DL161:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Satel
- Key: Write the gateway's MAC (XX:XX:XX:XX)
- Phone number: Optional
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Save the changes on your datalogger and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform.