In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger GreenBox:
What is GreenBox?
The GreenBox coordinates, manages and monitors the ZigBee Connection Network. The web-based user friendly interface allows a simple setup and configuration of the wireless sensors.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: See the files attached at the end of the article for more information.
How to add a GreenBox in the Platform
The GreenBox datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the GreenBox with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Log in into your GreenBox website
2. Go to Database Export menu
3. Select Remote Service Call --> Add Remote URL
4. Fill in the following fields and save the changes:
- Remote service URL: http://greenbox-insert.dexcell.com/insert-greenbox.html
- Connection Timeout: 90
- Send every: 15 min
5. Write down the HUB ID. You will need this code to link the gateway to your EMS account. To find the HUB ID, go to Settings --> Site/STMP details
6. Once you have set up the Live Data Export inside the GreenBox, log in into the EMS with your user and password.
7. Go to the Settings section:
8. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
9. Select the GreenBox gateway:
9. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Key: Write here the HUB ID that you copied previously from the BlueBox website.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
10. Click on Save and wait 15 minutes until the GreenBox starts sending data to the platform.