In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger Fifthplay:
What is Fifthplay?
The Fifthplay gateway (DIN) allows companies to deploy new value-added services by connecting all kinds of devices in the digital office building. The gateway is a modular device that can be customized by means of Bricks. To add a feature, simply add a Brick.
It communicates with the Platform through FTP.
NOTE: See the file attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here.
How to add a Fifthplay gateway in the Platform
The Fifthplay datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Fifthplay with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select Fifthplay gateway:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Username: Write the username used to log in to my.fifthplay.com
- Password: Indicate the password to access to your account
- Time zone: Select the time zone where the gateway is located
6. Click now on Find devices in order to find all the devices configured in the gateway. You can select or delete the devices you want.
7. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.