In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger Energomonitor:
What is Energomonitor?
The Energomonitor gateway allows you to receive data from all the Energomonitor devices such as Optosense, Powersense, Relaysense Gas, Relaysense water, or Thermosense.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: Check out the official Energomonitor Website for more information.
How to add an Energomonitor in the Platform
The Energomonitor datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate an Energomonitor with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Log into the EMS with your user and password
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select the Energomonitor:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Energomonitor device
- Key: Enter here your device Serial Number
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your Energomonitor to start sending data to the platform.
7. Special NOTE: Electrical consumptions are received as Apparent Energy (kVA) from the Energomonitor devices. To see Active energy (kWh), you have to derive Apparent Energy multiplying per its Power Factor so that you have Active Energy (kWh).
If you don't know how to create a derived parameter, check out our article.