Getting and sending data through IMServ
In this article, we are going to learn how to obtain daily data through IMServ and send them to DEXCell Energy Manager via email.
- First of all, we access to IMServ login page and login with our user and password
- We click on "Templates" > "New Site Template"
- Then, we have to fill the gaps as in the following image and click on "Save"
- We go to "Current Report" and we download the report created clicking on "Go". This will help us to set up the MultiColumn gateway on DEXCell Energy Manager. In the following link you will learn how.
- Then we have to schedule the sending of data on a daily basis. In order to do that, we go to "Scheduled Reports" and we click on the report previously created. We just have to schedule the sending frequency (daily) and the time. We will find the email address on the register of the new gateway on DEXCell Energy Manager. For example:
- Thus, every day at 8:00 am, data will be sent to DEXCell Energy Manager automatically!
Attached below an example of the iMServ file compatible with DEXCell Energy Manager using the Multicolumn CSV Gateway.
Check that your iMServ configuration is sending an e-mail attaching the file with the format exactly as the file below. Otherwise, DEXCell won't process it. If you can't get the exact file format, contact with email@example.com