Virtual Gateway - Description
The virtual gateway is a virtual device that can be used to insert data from custom insertion programs using de DEXCell API.
Adding a Virtual Gateway to DEXCell Energy Manager
A virtual data logger is a virtual device used to insert data from the API.
- In the upper right corner of your main page select "Settings":
- Once in the Settings page select Gateways:
- Select "Register a new gateway":
- Select Virtual and click "Next":
- Choose a name and an identifier for your data logger:
- You're ready to start sending data using the new virtual data logger
NOTE: The devices sending data to DEXCell need to be accepted in the gateway and assigned to a location.