In this article you are going to learn about the Obvius AcquiSuite datalogger.
What is an Obvius AcquiSuite?
The Obvius AcquiSuite datalogger is a data acquisition device. It supports:
- 8 I/O Input Ports (4-20mA, 0-10V or pulse inputs)
- GPRS (optional)
It communicates with the Platform through FTP.
NOTE: See files attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here.
How to add an Obvius AcquiSuite in the Platform
The Obvius AcquiSuite datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Obvius AcquiSuite with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Log into the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select the gateway AcquiSuite A8812:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Obvius AcquiSuite
- Key: Write here the serial number of your gateway
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the FTP User and Password, you will need it later.
6. Click on save and start configuring the AcquiSuite.
7. Log into the AcquiSuite interface
8. Access to the Log File Data --> Setup / Upload.
9. In this section, select Obvius FTP and set up as FTP URL ftp.dexcell.com and as username and password the ones provided by the EMS in step 5.
10. Now everything is set up and your gateway is ready to send data.