In this article you are going to learn about the dataloggers Satel DL160 and DL170.
What are Satel DL160 and DL170?
The SenNet DL160 and the SenNet DL170 are data loggers that send sensors data, meters data, etc. through RS232 / RS485, IP (Ethernet) or radiofrequency.
NOTE 1: See files attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here
NOTE 2: This configuration can also be used for Satel DL 200 gateways.
How to add a Satel DL160 or DL170 in the Platform
The Satel DL160 and DL170 data loggers are 2 of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Satel with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4.Select the gateway Satel DL160:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Satel
- Key: Write the gateway's MAC (XX:XX:XX:XX)
- Phone number: Optional
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Save the changes on your datalogger and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform.
Note: in some configurations, data is sent every hour, so this must be taken into account for the refresh rates. It is possible to measure data on a fifteen-minute basis, but they will not enter the platform until after the hour.