In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger Current Cost:
What is a Current Cost?
The Current Cost is a meter with a monitor EnviR that shows real-time information; a wireless signal is sent every six seconds from a transmitter attached via a CT Jaw to your meter and then to the display. This enables you to view your energy consumption easily, showing changes in power consumption when different electrical appliances are used.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: See the file attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here.
How to add a Current Cost in the Platform
The Current Cost is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate Current Cost with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select Current Cost:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Accuvim
- Key: Write here the identifier (MAC) of your gateway
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Select for each channel if it is active or not and, in case it is active, which type of data will the Platform receive from it.
7. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.