In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger Cesinel ReCon T Classic:
What is a Cesinel ReCon T Classic?
The Cesinel ReCon T Classic is a meter from Cesinel that measures electrical parameters such as Current, Voltage, Power, Energy and Power Factor.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: Click here for more information about this datalogger.
How to add a Cesinel ReCon T Classic in the Platform
The Cesinel ReCon T Classic is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate ReCon T Classic with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select Cesinel ReCon T and click on Next:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Accuvim
- Key: Write here the identifier (MAC) of your gateway
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.