In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger EpiSensor:
What is EpiSensor?
The EpiSensor Gateway manages and monitors the wireless EpiSensor Network. The web-based user-friendly interface allows for simple setup and configuration of the wireless sensors.
It communicates with the Platform through FTP.
NOTE: See the file attached at the end of the article to learn about all the Compatible Sensors. For more information, click here.
How to add an EpiSensor in the Platform
The EpiSensor datalogger is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate EpiSensor with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select EpiSensor :
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the User and Password FTP, you will need it in the next step.
6. Log in now into your Episensor Gateway, go to settings and then Data Export
- Select Data export type CSV via FTP
- Select Data export interval 15 minutes
- Select Max Datapoints per Export 100
7. Finally, in the FTP settings of the configuration interface, introduce the FTP host (ftp.dexcell.com) and the username and password provided by the EMS.
8. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.