In this article, you will learn everything about the Water Bill Simulation report.
- Available frequencies
- Available Energy Sources
- Report detailing
The Water bill simulation report helps users to get a simulated bill for their facilities before they get the real one from the utility. The billed concepts depend on the prices configuration, so the report is fully customizable. It also can be used as a tenant billing report.
- Monthly (every 1st of month)
- On demand
Available energy sources
- By locations
- Report title. Report gets its title from the report configuration wizard.
- Date range for the report. This report is available on-demand or in a monthly automation, so each 1st day of the month you will get the report. Below, it appears the report device name where data is acquired.
- Customer data, such as current contract, contracted demand, tariff, etc.
- This chart shows daily water cost by blocks, for the whole report time range. Each colour represents different blocks. The used billing strategy can be selected on the "prices" form.
- Total billed cost, excluding VAT.
- Total billed water.
- Figures concerning water and cost usage, such as daily average and hourly cost.
- Billing table, disaggregating total cost by different concepts, such as water consumed, fixed costs, taxes, etc. Each concept can be configured in the "prices" form.
- Total billed cost, including VAT
- Water cost pie chart, showing the distribution between consumption and fixed costs.
- This chart shows the evolution of water consumption (in bars) and average water cost (in lines) for the last twelve months.