In this article, you will learn everything about the Electricity Bill Simulation report.
- Available frequencies
- Available Energy Sources
- Report detailing
The Electricity bill simulation report helps users to get a simulated bill for their facilities before they get the real ones from the utility. The billed concepts depend on the configuration of the price, so the report is fully customizable. It can also be used as a tenant billing report.
- Monthly (every 1st of month)
- On demand
Available energy sources
- By locations
- Report title. Report gets its title from the report configuration wizard.
- Date range for the report. This report is available on-demand or in a monthly automation, so each 1st day of the month you will get the report. Below, it appears the report device name where data is acquired.
- Customer data, such as current contract, contracted demand, tariff, etc.
- This chart shows daily energy cost by tariff time bands, for the whole report time range. Each colour represents a different tariff period (peak, off-peak, etc.)
- Total billed cost, excluding VAT.
- Total billed energy.
- Figures concerning energy and cost usage, such as average daily and hourly cost.
- Billing table, disaggregating total cost by different concepts, such as energy consumed, demand, reactive excess, etc. Each concept can be configured in the "cost" form.
- Maximum demand by tariff time band analysis. Important for countries that have contracted load and excess penalties.
- Cost and energy pie charts, showing the distribution by tariff time bands for both variables.
- This chart shows the evolution of energy consumption (in bars) and average energy cost (in lines) for the last twelve months.
- Total billed cost, including VAT